Friday, December 3, 2010

Spreading Christmas Joy

Since Christmas is just around the corner, I wanted to make something that I could spread some Christmas joy in my neighborhood. I decided to make chocolate boxes for my neighbors, who doesnt like chocolate, right? This is a fun, quick and inexpensive way to show your neighbors that you care and to wish them a Merry Christmas. 

How To: 
-wedding favor boxes: I used these, they come in a variety of colors and styles.
-chocolate: one large box of chocolates can be split into many small ones.
-tags: cardstock paper, hole punch and a self adhesive hole reinforcer
-ribbon: knot it at the hole
-seasonal tissue paper (optional): place on the inside to protect the chocolate.

Put it all together and this is what you get!

Enjoy this great idea. More to come soon.
love, jane

No comments:

Post a Comment